Private HypnoBirthing® Course
The antenatal course for everyone who desire a positive and empowered birth experience on their own terms
Do you recognize this?
- You are loving the life in Spain, but being pregnant in Spain suddenly makes things different. It feels a bit uneasy. You would prefer a natural birth but are not sure that is doable in Spain. They say birth is very much medicalized here, but what does that actually mean? Are there hospitals that do support natural birth? Or are there other possibilities? You have no clue and that makes you feel even more uneasy.
- Now your belly is growing and things become to get more real, you start to realize that you only have a vague idea of how you want the birth to go. Therefore questions keep popping up in your head when you think about birth: ´How does my body know what to do to get the baby out? Doesn't the baby get hurt in the process? How on earth does the head of a grown baby fit through? Is it true women poo during natural birth and isn't that gross?´ In fact, you try to reason it out but you hardly know how a natural birth works. The lack of real knowledge makes you feel insecure.
The memories of past menstrual pains cast a shadow of doubt on the idea of a natural birth. The mere thought of those familiar twinges extended over hours makes you unsure if natural birth is a good idea. It sounds nice, and yes you want a good start for your baby, but some nagging questions emerge; ¨Can I truly endure the intensity of natural birth? What if the pain becomes too overwhelming? What if I ask too much of myself?¨ The thought of not knowing how to cope with the pain worries you.
- You have a nice healthcare provider and are happy with the appointments so far, but a few things start bothering you; you would like to be able to move around during the birth, you don´t want to give birth laying on your back and you would like to eat and drink when you feel like that. Your healthcare provider does not seem to be a big fan of all that and reacts reluctantly. You start wondering what actually your options are here? Can you change to a healthcare provider that does support all this? Or should you try to open the conversation once again? You are unsure how to go about this and the worries keep piling up.
- Lately you have been listening to some positive birth podcasts and it really inspires you! Incredible how these ladies speak about their birth! They look back with such joy and they seem so confident! You realize you have no idea how to get to such a positive mindset about birth. Frankly, you feel pretty anxious about birth and wonder: ´Will it be possible for me to look back at birth in the same way these women do?´
How would it be for you if...
… you feel very comfortable with the birth place and healthcare providers you chose because you know they will support you in the natural birth you desire.
… you know you´ve got this! You feel totally confident and informed because you now know exactly how natural birth works. You even look forward to giving birth!
… you would not be afraid of the pain anymore. You have the tools to deal with pain and have the confidence you can handle this!
… you would be able to make your wishes clear and you would feel you are being heard and taken seriously!
… you´ve overcome your fears and had an amazing birth, because you where ready, no matter where your birth would take you.
That is all possible when you book the private HypnoBirthing course. This is your way to an informed and empowered birth!
This is what is included in the private HypnoBirthing course:
5 times 2,5 hour sessions once a week during 5 weeks*
The flexibility to plan the course hours that fit your schedule*
Either in the comfort of your own home* or on location in Málaga
The HypnoBirthing Book and downloadable audio
A handout with scripts, a birth plan, and loads of information
An email after each class with a short recap, look ahead to what will be covered the next class, extra information and positive birth stories for extra inspiration.
During and after the course until 4 weeks after you gave birth you can contact me via WhatsApp and e-mail for support
You can join the Mums of Malaga community on Facebook where mothers-to-be and mothers with young children come together online and offline
A goody bag with supportive products for before, during and after birth
Birth preferences template and sample letter
- Intensify the schedule to two full days if preferred
- Or stretch the sessions over more weeks, ensuring completion within a maximum of 10 weeks for optimal results.
After this 5 week program you will:
possess a comprehensive understanding of the Spanish maternity system, enabling you to navigate it with ease. Armed with knowledge and insight, you will confidently choose the best care provider and environment that align with your birth preferences. Gone are the feelings of unease and confusion; in their place, you will feel prepared to embrace the natural birth experience you desire.
be equipped with comprehensive knowledge and practical tools gained from the course, you will possess a deep understanding of natural birth and the remarkable capabilities of your body. You will approach labour and birth with a sense of calm assurance and the clarity about the birthing process and trust in your body, knowing that you are fully prepared to welcome your baby into the world in a gentle and natural manner. Therefore will enjoy the rest of your pregnancy knowing you will rock this!
have replaced the worries and concerns that once clouded your outlook of childbirth with a newfound understanding and confidence. Armed with invaluable tools and techniques, you'll embrace your childbirth with a sense of empowerment, equipped to manage the natural ebb and flow of birthing sensations.
no longer feel at the mercy of medical protocols that do not align with your preferences. Instead, you will know what your options and rights are in pregnancy, birth and postpartum and therefore you will assertively take charge of your birth experience. Through open and informed dialogue with your healthcare provider, you will find your way through the healthcare system. Asking the right questions, ensuring that your voice is heard and your wishes respected. You will be equipped with the tools and confidence to advocate for yourself, making your own informed decisions, ensuring that your birth experience is a reflection of your values, desires and preferences.
Undoubtedly, the journey to parenthood is filled with exciting choices and each contributing to your unique experience. Your desire for a positive and empowering birth experience is truly commendable, and to cater to your individual needs, I offer the Private HypnoBirthing Course at an investment of €575,-
Consider this not just as a course fee but as an investment in a positive birth experience that you, your partner, and your little one will carry with you for the rest of your lives. When compared to traditional baby investments like prams or nursery furnishings, which often exceed €800,- and have a limited lifespan of just around 4 years. The private course offers unparalleled value. The impact of a positive birth experience, however, lasts a lifetime!
Why opt for the Private HypnoBirthing Course?
Tailored to your life
The private sessions follow a standardized program but come with the flexibility to adapt class times and days to suit your busy schedule. This ensures that your journey towards parenthood is seamlessly woven into your life.
Unlike group sessions, the private course allows for more individual time for you and your partner. Dive deeper into specific subjects that matter most to you, and receive personalized attention.
Each journey is unique. The private course allows me to pay more attention to subjects that resonate with you and less attention to subject that are less important for you personally.
Private and personal
Enjoy the privilege of discussing personal concerns and questions in a private setting. The one-on-one sessions provide you with the comfort and confidentiality to address any individual needs or queries you may have.
What did other parents say about the course?
When I was pregnant with our third child, I started researching and I quickly found Titia. And wow, I can say it was the best investment of my life!!
The course with her was great. It was easy, fun, super interesting - I learned so much about my body! - and I really had a great time. I practiced everything I had learned with her, focusing mostly on the breathing exercises, listening to the audios that she gave me, and through that, I was training my mind to focus and to relax.
And the birth was AMAZING!! I can really say that I enjoyed it A LOT and I even found it a bit too quick - and I know many people would not believe this.
So, if you’re pregnant, don’t think twice. Take a course with Titia, you will not regret it!
Thank you Titia, for teaching me all this amazing knowledge.
Myself and my husband joined the in person course with Titia for the birth of our first baby. We found the course really informative and helped us gain confidence in our decision making ahead of and during the birth of our baby boy. Titia was a great course leader, really calming and I felt I was in a safe space to share my fears and experiences. The birth partner exercises and techniques meant my husband also felt as informed as me, which definitely was a massive support during my birth! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COURSE to anyone looking to be prepared and empowered for their birth journey!
We did the in person course with Titia and we enjoyed the personal attention. Titia has a wonderfully calming presence and we enjoyed her style of delivery. I found the course REALLY POSITIVE, it helped me begin to unlearn a lot of negative associations I had with childbirth due to media and the birth stories of family and friends. It really helped me feel informed and it was easy to follow. It was very helpful for the conversations between me and my partner and it helped us to prepare for my first birth as a team. It also made it much easier for my partner to get involved. After every class we had new things to think and discuss about. It really opened the conversation about our expectations for the birth of our son.
At the end of the pregnancy I was approached by Titia for a hypnobirthing. How nice this was and how much it helped me! Titia is a very nice woman with a pleasant voice to listen to. She takes all the time you need and asks the right questions. Despite the fact that my delivery went totally differently than expected, the sessions were VERY HELPFUL. Thank you dear Titia!
Still have questions? See here the most Frequently Asked Questions
No more questions?
Is your question not included in the FAQ?