HypnoBirthing® Group Course
The antenatal course that informs and empowers you for a positive birth experience on your terms!
Do you recognise this?
- Spain, Malaga, the Costa del Sol, it´s fantastic! Living here is amazing! Yet... the prospect of giving birth in Spain introduces an unexpected shift, stirring a sense of uncertainty. You don´t know the language that well, you have no idea how the healthcare system exactly works and everything is new for you. The ambiguity leaves you seeking answers, navigating through unfamiliar territory. This leaves you feeling overwhelmed and secretly longing back to the familiarity of your home country.
- Yearning for a natural birth, you find yourself grappling with doubts about its feasibility in a country known for its medicalized approach to childbirth. The whispers of a highly medicalized birth experience echo around you, leaving you pondering: ¨What does that truly entail? What kind of interventions are we looking at here? Is it really all that bad?¨ These questions leave you feeling uncertain and insecure about the possibility of achieving your desired natural birth.
- With joy you look in the mirror and see your growing body. You really look pregnant now! At the same time you find yourself wrestling with the vagueness still surrounded by childbirth. The growing baby prompts a surge of questions, creating a mental storm: "How on earth will I get my baby out? Is childbirth always painful? How will I know labour started? How does it feel? Do you always tear? Can a baby's head really fit through?" Despite your efforts to reason through the process, the absence of concrete knowledge fuels your sense of anxiety.
- You really desire to give your baby a start without medication, in the most natural way possible, but doubts creep in; ¨Can I truly endure the rigours of natural childbirth? What if the pain becomes overwhelming? What if I´m asking too much of myself?¨ The uncertainties mount, you start doubting yourself.
- While your healthcare provider has been satisfactory in most aspects, certain concerns begin to surface. You would love to have assurance about the healthcare provider attending your birth, but you just learned there will be no guarantee with your current healthcare provider. Additionally, despite your healthcare provider not being explicitly against natural birth, she does not seem to favour your requests to be able to move during birth, drink & eat and use natural pain relief. You start to feel more and more uncomfortable.
Group course start dates
March 9th, 2024 at 10.30 AM. 2 spots left (greatest for due dates in May / June / July)
NOTE: Due to my own pregnancy there will be no group courses from April to October.
No private courses in May - July
Non of these dates fitting? Get in contact and we look for a solution together!
How would it be for you if...
… your options for birth are clear, you understand the maternity system in Spain and you know in which type of setting you want to give birth.
… you feel strong and knowledgeable. You have a clear picture of what natural birth looks like and the interventions that are common in Spain and you know what your own preferences are.
… you feel totally confident and informed because you now know exactly how your body works, and trust in your ability to manage childbirth with confidence. You know you´ve got this! You even look forward to the birth experience with excitement!
… you are no longer afraid of pain. You know how to deal with pain, you know how your body works, what you can do to support the birthing process, and you have the confidence you can handle this. You fully believe in your ability to handle whatever comes your way during childbirth.
… you chose the right healthcare provider fitting your preferences. You know your options, rights and what you can ask for. Your requests are being honoured, and you are being heard and taken seriously!
That is all possible when you book the HypnoBirthing group course. This is your way to an informed and empowered birth!
This is what is included in the HypnoBirthing Group Course:
5 times 2,5 hour sessions once a week during 5 weeks
The HypnoBirthing Book and downloadable audio
A handout with scripts and loads of information
A birth plan guide with a birth preferences template and sample letter
An email after each class with a short recap, look ahead to what will be covered the next class, extra information and positive birth stories for extra inspiration.
During and after the course until 2 weeks after you gave birth you can contact me via WhatsApp and e-mail for support
You can join the Mums of Malaga community on Facebook where mothers-to-be and mothers with young children come together online and offline
A goody bag with supportive products for before, during and after birth
After this 5 week program you will:
Master the Spanish maternity system, choose the best care provider, and create the ideal birth environment that fits to your values within the conditions you have. You feel confident and at ease, because you have clarity about your birth options and preference. You embrace the opportunity to give birth in Spain with confidence and peace of mind.
Vividly envision your birth and know exactly what your preferences are. You have created a clear and comprehensive birth plan that encompasses all your preferences for a natural birth and feel comfortable advocating for your choices. You approach childbirth with a sense of empowerment and assurance, knowing that you are fully prepared to achieve the birth experience you desire.
Radiate confidence and assurance. Armed with the knowledge and tools provided needed to have your desired natural birth, you approach childbirth with a sense of readiness. You enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy, knowing that you are fully prepared to rock your birth experience and welcome your baby into the world naturally and joyfully.
You handle pain effectively, armed with techniques and knowledge acquired from the course. You approach childbirth with a sense of calm assurance. By effectively managing pain, you lower the chances of interventions, ensuring a more natural and empowering birth experience. You will experience childbirth with confidence!
No longer feel at the mercy of medical protocols that do not align with your preferences. You are taking charge of your birth experience. You ask the right questions, ensure your voice is heard and your preferences are respected. You feel at ease because you know your options and rights in pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum. Empowered with this knowledge, you make informed choices that align perfectly with your preferences and desires, ensuring a birth experience that is uniquely yours and deeply fulfilling.
The path to parenthood is brimming with exciting choices, each contributing to your unique experience. Your desire for a positive and empowering birth experience is truly commendable. To cater for your individual needs I offer small group courses of no more then 4 couples per course. I offer the Group HypnoBirthing Course at an investment of €297,- per couple, ensuring a supportive learning experience for all.
View this not merely as a course fee but as an investment in cultivating a positive birth experience that you, your partner, and your little one will cherish for a lifetime. When compared to conventional baby investments like prams or nursery furnishings, often exceeding €800,- and having a limited lifespan of around 4 years, the group course delivers unmatched value. The impact of a positive birth experience resonates throughout a lifetime!
Why opt for the HypnoBirthing Group Course?
Small group size
Thanks to the small group sizes each individual can receive more individualized guidance, feedback, and support. It makes it more intimate and it's easier to create a safe space where everyone can share. Besides that it also allows for a more tailored learning experience, where participants can address their specific concerns, ask questions freely, and receive direct assistance with practicing techniques.
A group course fosters a sense of community, allowing participants to share experiences, concerns, and insights. The HypnoBirthing group course provides the opportunity to connect with other parents-to-be on a similar stage in life, fostering relationships that can extend beyond the classroom.
Strength in shared experiences
In a group setting, participants share experiences, insights, and questions, enriching the learning process and allowing for a comprehensive understanding of the HypnoBirthing techniques.
Interactive and dynamic environment
Engage in interactive learning sessions that thrive on group dynamics. The dynamic environment encourages open discussions, questions, and the exchange of ideas.
What did other parents say about the course?
When I was pregnant with our third child, I started researching and I quickly found Titia. And wow, I can say it was the best investment of my life!!
The course with her was great. It was easy, fun, super interesting - I learned so much about my body! - and I really had a great time. I practiced everything I had learned with her, focusing mostly on the breathing exercises, listening to the audios that she gave me, and through that, I was training my mind to focus and to relax.
And the birth was AMAZING!! I can really say that I enjoyed it A LOT and I even found it a bit too quick - and I know many people would not believe this.
So, if you’re pregnant, don’t think twice. Take a course with Titia, you will not regret it!
Thank you Titia, for teaching me all this amazing knowledge.
Myself and my husband joined the in person course with Titia for the birth of our first baby. We found the course really informative and helped us gain confidence in our decision making ahead of and during the birth of our baby boy. Titia was a great course leader, really calming and I felt I was in a safe space to share my fears and experiences. The birth partner exercises and techniques meant my husband also felt as informed as me, which definitely was a massive support during my birth! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COURSE to anyone looking to be prepared and empowered for their birth journey!
We did the in person course with Titia and we enjoyed the personal attention. Titia has a wonderfully calming presence and we enjoyed her style of delivery. I found the course REALLY POSITIVE, it helped me begin to unlearn a lot of negative associations I had with childbirth due to media and the birth stories of family and friends. It really helped me feel informed and it was easy to follow. It was very helpful for the conversations between me and my partner and it helped us to prepare for my first birth as a team. It also made it much easier for my partner to get involved. After every class we had new things to think and discuss about. It really opened the conversation about our expectations for the birth of our son.
At the end of the pregnancy I was approached by Titia for a hypnobirthing. How nice this was and how much it helped me! Titia is a very nice woman with a pleasant voice to listen to. She takes all the time you need and asks the right questions. Despite the fact that my delivery went totally differently than expected, the sessions were VERY HELPFUL. Thank you dear Titia!
Still have questions? See here the most Frequently Asked Questions
No more questions?
Is your question not included in the FAQ?